FULL STACK COURSEThis course is designed for all entry-level participants who are interested in developing a broader understanding and knowledge of two commonly used website development concept - Front End and Back End. Here You will learn to create visually attractive websites as well as write and understand back-end code and custom-made website features. Additionally, You will gain valuable insights into the latest digital trends such as blockchain and how it is already changing the global development landscape.
The teaching-learning methodology will follow a blended-learning approach:
- On-site face-to-face classes for those subjects that require interactions with instructors and classmates. These classes are concentrated in the first half of the course, to provide students with basic skills and motivation to go through the course. Remaining half of the course will be taught online, where all students will receive the on-demand learning material and all relevant resources as well as online support.
- Participants will be interactacting between themselves and the instructors, in order to develop group and individual projects throughout the course.
- lnteractions are going to happen in person and using online tools, such as Slack.
Learning outcomes and skills developed
– Global digital skill and trend review: the future of digital jobs, technology trends and skills required for progressive career development.
– Basic knowledge about Front End, its main features and role in web development process.
– Fundamental knowledge about PH P back end structure and role in developing back end solutions.
– Teamwork, collaboration and effective communication skills developed by working on a group and personal IT projects.
Dates, duration and location
Duration: 10 weeks from 2nd of July to 3rd of September
Participant workload: 200 hours.
Study structure: 5x10 hours at CodeAcademy HQ + 15x10 hours of online content and support.
When: 4h on Saturday and Sunday mornings + 2h on Monday evenings
Where: CodeAcademy HQ at Sauletekio al.15